Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What makes your rose significant?

As per "The Little Prince", the time and effort you invest in caring for your rose
 is what makes your rose significant.
Or a dozen roses as the case may be:
The NVO has three favorite books...
One of them is "The Little Prince"
written by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

The NVO owns the book in many languages:
 This one is my favorite, we purchased it in Norway.
It's a pop-up book in Norsk of course. :-)
The rose has a very special place in this book.
Now the rose clock, made for the NVO, has a very special place in his 
"Little Prince" corner of our room:

If you would like your own "Dozen Red Roses" clock, 
to care for, you can order one through my Etsy shop and indicate upon purchase 
that you would like it in all red. :-)
Just click here and it will take you to the clock.

And remember...
Previously blogged about here.



20 comments:

  1. Your rose clock looks lovely - the red roses really pop out against the white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rose clock!!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Astri, The Rose clock I bought from you is still ticking good.. Love it. Your Red Rose Clock is very lovely too.. Perfect for the room. When I get back in Sept. I will post a photo of My Multi Color Rose Clock. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! I love it in red and white and it looks so pretty in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful in red Astri, there's something special about red roses I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't that turn out great. I love it. I think you could sell loads of those. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great clock Astri. I love it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I also have a copy of the book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean, your work is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project..love it ..it is so delicate and useful...nice clock ....cute.:0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your rose clock is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful idea! I also love the special "Little Prince" display. Just charming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Så fin roseklokke i rødt og hvitt! :-)
    Så hyggelig at du fant oppskrift på Mørlefse hos meg, håper den smakte! :-)
    Ha ei fortsatt fin uke!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Le Petit Prince and I collect the books in different languages too! We had to read it for French A Level and I loved it. Your clock is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simplismente lindo!!

    bjus,
    Thainá Knechtel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super belle idée ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Goodness Astri- your photography is stunning here. The clock pillow is so pretty-- red and white is such a cheerful and pretty color combination. Those red roses are perfection--
    Xoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete